Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Why, HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO..... again!

CONFESSIONS of an ABSENTEE BLOGGER:

Well, I've been inspired lately to start adding to my much neglected blog!!! I'll tell you why in just a bit. But anyhow.... as I logged back into this site I realized that it has been nearly 3 1/2 YEARS since I last posted!!! 😲😲😲 Well, a LOT has happened with our family in that time: namely, we've GROWN by another little one.... (I know, you all are super surprised by that)!

We welcomed Elijah Knox into our tribe on September 12, 20016. Much to the disappointment of our girls, this made THREE boys in a row! We gals are super outnumbered now! He has been a huge blessing to our family, as they all have been.

We have joined the ranks of families with teenage drivers and now TWO high schoolers. I don't know where the time goes, but it sure flies! These kids have grown up sooooooo fast! It is certainly a reminder to be redeeming our time and be teaching them diligently (Deut. 6:4-9) as they are only entrusted to us for a teeny little while!!!

I can't possibly catch you all up in a single post, but I wanted to let you know what to expect in the near future. I'll be posting lots about our homeschooling journey, discipleship and scripture memory methods we use, products we love (can I get an AMEN for the invention of the Instant Pot), and a super awesome family worship resource we have been using the past several months. In addition, the kids and I have been flexing our creative muscles and making some great farmhouse and pet decor! We will be sharing some of those things with you as well! Finally, I have been appointed as our 2018 women's presbytery's literature coordinator, so I will be posting several book reviews and recommendations for the next several months. (That's the main reason for resurrecting my blog... I need a place to organize my thoughts in preparation for presenting these resources for next year's meeting).

So there you have it...😜 My hope is to post at least twice a month... more if the opportunity presents itself! I'm not really a facebook person, but I recently joined the ranks of Instagram. You can find us at: Wolf Creek Rustics (wolfcreekrustics). Hope to see you all there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment